If your precious pets enjoy our Vegepet Functional formulas, than they will definitely enjoy our Vegepet Super Premium. This enhanced formula is wheat, soy and corn-free, designed for sensitive dogs with allergies and made with naturally rich ingredients combined with the aroma of brewer’s yeast to ensure a very palatable meal. It’s a complete food for dogs of all life stages, full of essential nutrients. It contains 24% protein, no added colours or preservatives, is fortified with extra vitamins and minerals and includes a prebiotic FOS to promote ‘friendly bacteria’ for healthy digestion. The bag is re-sealable to maintain freshness.
- Wheat-free (contains hydrolysed soy and maize for sensitive dogs).
- Added hydrolysed protein, spirulina, burdock, yam tubar, alfalfa and rosemary.
- 100% natural and select grains and vegetables avoid/eliminate the source of animal protein allergies.
- Contains 24% protein; 12% fat.
- Contains all nutrition needed for a healthy animal, without using any animal ingredients.
- Formulated to meet and exceed the Association of American Feed Control Officials guide for dogs.
- ISO 22000, HACCP and ISO9001 certified.
- Omega 3 and 6 promote healthy skin and coat.
- Calcium Lactate enhances bone strength.
- Oligo and digestive enzyme build up the intestinal health system.
- Free from artificial colours and preservatives.
- Contains no animal ingredients.
Fine Ingredients: Hydrolysed Vegetable Proteins (Soy, Maize**), Starches (Brown rice, Potato, Tapioca), Pearl Barley, Alfalfa, Dried Beet Pulp, Oat, Vegetable Oil, Brewer’s Yeast, Flaxseed, Sesame, Dehydrated Seaweed, Yam, Great Burdock, Dehydrated Fruits (Apple, Cranberry), Dehydrated Vegetables (Tomato, Cabbage, Carrot), FOS, MOS, Essential Minerals, Multiple Vitamins, Lecithin, Yucca Extract, Spirulina, Taurine, Enzyme (Papaya and Pineapple Extract), Bacillus Subtilis Natto, Probiotics, Grapefruit Extract, Natural Antioxidant (Tocopherois, Rosemary Extract).
**The allergy statement is there because the proteins hydrolysed so they minimize allergic reactions.