As your cat reaches maturity at about 12 months, it’s time to settle into a regular feeding routine. Our Vegepet Super Premium Cat Food is specially formulated as a complete and balanced food ideal for Adult indoor cats and senior cats needing fewer calories.
The enhanced formula is free of wheat, soy and corn, designed for sensitive pets with allergies. This product provides balanced nutrition to maintain vital organ health and lean muscles. Made with naturally rich ingredients and no added colours or preservatives, our formula contains all-natural vegetable fibres that aid in bringing hairball problems under control. It also has added synthetically produced Taurine (vegan) to help maintain heart health and controlled phosphorus to maintain kidney health. The bag is re-sealable to maintain freshness.
- Wheat-free (contains hydrolysed soy and maize for sensitive pet).
- Added hydrolysed protein, spirulina, burdock, yam tubar, alfalfa and rosemary.
- 100% natural and select grains and vegetables avoid/eliminate the source of animal protein allergies.
- Contains 28% protein; 12% fat.
- All-natural vegetable fibres help reduce hairballs.
- Dental plaque and tartar reduction.
- ISO 22000, HACCP and ISO9001 certified.
- Free from artificial colours and preservatives.
- Contains no animal ingredients.
Fine Ingredients: Hydrolysed Vegetable Proteins (Soy, Maize**), Starches (Brown rice, Potato, Tapioca), Pearl Barley, Alfalfa, Dried Beet Pulp, Oat, Vegetable Oil, Brewer’s Yeast, Flaxseed, Sesame, Dehydrated Seaweed, Yam, Great Burdock, Dehydrated Fruits (Apple, Cranberry), Dehydrated Vegetables (Tomato, Cabbage, Carrot), FOS, MOS, Essential Minerals, Multiple Vitamins, Lecithin, Yucca Extract, Spirulina, Taurine, Enzyme (Papaya and Pineapple Extract), Bacillus Subtilis Natto, Probiotics, Grapefruit Extract, Natural Antioxidant (Tocopherois, Rosemary Extract).
** The allergy statement is there because the proteins hydrolysed so they minimize allergic reactions.