As dogs age, they have different needs. Older dogs use much less energy than do younger dogs, so senior dog foods usually have less calories and fat but higher fibre when compared to other dog food formulas. Vegepet Super Premium Dog Food for seniors is an enhanced formulae providing additional nutritional support and supplements for the joint care needed for elderly dogs. Additionally, it is wheat, soy and corn-free, designed for sensitive dogs with allergies. We use only fine quality ingredients in all our formulas to provide healthy, balanced levels of protein and still maintaining essential nutrients for your beloved furry friend. The bag is re-sealable to maintain freshness.
- Wheat-free (contains hydrolysed soy and maize for sensitive dogs).
- Added hydrolysed protein, spirulina, burdock, yam tubar, alfalfa and rosemary.
- 100% natural and select grains and vegetables avoid/eliminate the source of animal protein allergies.
- Contains 20% protein; 8% fat.
- Contains all nutrition needed for a healthy animal, without using any animal ingredients.
- Formulated to meet and exceed the Association of American Feed Control Officials guide for dogs.
- ISO 22000, HACCP and ISO9001 certified.
- Omega 3 and 6 promote healthy skin and coat.
- Calcium Lactate enhances bone strength.
- Oligo and digestive enzyme build up the intestinal health system.
- Free from artificial colours and preservatives.
- Contains no animal ingredients.
Fine Ingredients: Hydrolysed Vegetable Proteins (Soy, Maize**), Starches (Brown rice, Potato, Tapioca), Pearl Barley, Alfalfa, Dried Beet Pulp, Oat, Vegetable Oil, Brewer’s Yeast, Flaxseed, Sesame, Dehydrated Seaweed, Yam, Great Burdock, Dehydrated Fruits (Apple, Cranberry), Dehydrated Vegetables (Tomato, Cabbage, Carrot), FOS, MOS, Essential Minerals, Multiple Vitamins, Lecithin, Yucca Extract, Spirulina, Taurine, Enzyme (Papaya and Pineapple Extract), Bacillus Subtilis Natto, Probiotics, Grapefruit Extract, Natural Antioxidant (Tocopherois, Rosemary Extract).
** The allergy statement is there because the proteins hydrolysed so they minimize allergic reactions.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)